The numeric input field is the most common input field and is used to obtain a numeric value from calculator users. Values entered to this input field are used directly in calculations. You can add this input field by clicking on the plus icon (+) and selecting Numeric Input Field from the list.
- The Element Label input field lets you name your element.
- The Show Label toggle controls whether the title is visible or hidden.
- The Show Increment/Decrement Buttons toggle allows you to add an increment/decrement button to the input field so that users can use buttons instead of typing numbers in manually.
- The Min and Max input fields let you decide the range of your minimum and maximum values. If the minimum value is 0 and the user enters -5, the value will be displayed as 0. The same goes for the maximum value: if the maximum value is 50 and the user enter 60, the number will be reverted back to 50.
- The Default Value input field lets you change what number will be displayed by default in the numeric input field.
- The Decimal Places slider controls how many numbers can be entered after the decimal point.
- The Prefix input field lets you decide what you want to be written before the numeric input field.
- The Postfix input field lets you decide what you want to be written after the numeric input field.