Using Radio Buttons allows you to create a list of predefined selectable options. Users will then have the opportunity to select one of these options. The Radio Button can make use of the formulas you’ve included in your calculator with predefined values for each selected option. Different radio button options are all shown at once and are visible to the user.
- You can name the element by using the Element Label input field.
- The Show Label toggle controls whether the title will be visible or hidden.
- The Default Selected Option field lets you to choose which option will be selected by default.
- To add a new option to the list, click the Add Option button under the List of Options title.
- Click the option to expand its settings; which include:
- Changing the Options Label – the text that will be displayed to your calculator users.
- Assigning the Option Value that will be sent to the formula if users choose that particular option.
- Deleting an option by clicking the Delete Option button.