Using the Text gauge tool, you can create an element, which uses one of the results from previous formulas and shows a result and a description of it which fits to the right segment. You can also choose the color of each segment label.
- In the Element Label input field you can name your element.
- The Show Label slider controls whether the title will be shown or hidden.
- In the Result to show tab you can choose which result from the previous formulas you want to use for the text gauge.
- Click on the ➕ADD SEGMENT button to add a custom segment. There will be three segments created by default which you can fully customize.
- Click on any of the segments’ down arrows to open a drop down menu to customize each one of them. You can arrange the segment sequence in any way you like by clicking on the up arrow.
- In the Segment label input field you can name your segment.
- In the Description input field you can write a description of the segment which will be shown under the segment label.
- In the Segment start input field you can write from where the segment starts and in the Segment end you can write where the segment ends. The segments should not overlap each other because the result may not be shown correctly. If the result overlaps with a previous segment the previous segment will have priority. For example, if the first segment is from 0 to 60 and the second one is from 30 to 90 and the result used is 40 the first segment will be shown because of how the segments overlap.
- In the Segment color input field you can choose what color the segment layer is going to be by typing in the color code or clicking on the colored square near the input field and choosing it from the color selector. This will only change the color of the Segment label and not the Description.
- To remove a segment, simply click on the REMOVE button.
NOTE: The Text gauge element is usually used together with the gauge element as it displays a bar with same colors.