The Text Input Field is used for getting a text input from the user. It can be used as a way to desrcibe the results for the user and email them to himself or anyone else. The user can even leave the text input field blank and just email the results.
- Click on the Add new Element button and add the text input field element.
- In the Element Label input field you can name your element.
- The Show Label slider controls whether the title will be shown or hidden.
- The Count By options can be used to chose wheter the text will be limited by Characters or Words.
- In the Word/Character limit input field you can write the maximum characters or words allowed in the text input field.
- In the Prefix input field you can write what you want to be writen before the text input field.
- In the Postfix input field you can write what you want to be writen after the numeric input field.