Calconic calculators can link the final results with the “Add to cart” button in your Shopify store. It allows your customers to add your products to the cart with the custom price based on your formula and their inputs. By following the instructions below you’ll find out how to output calculated results into the Shopify checkout
- Login to your Shopify account.
- Click Apps.
- Click the Calculator Builder by Calconic app.
- Click My Calculators and select the calculator you are building.
- Click the Gear icon on the left side
- Click Shopify Checkout Settings
- Enable Shopify Checkout Settings
- Enter Shopify Checkout Price Reference (Formula element’s reference number that will output the final result/price)
- Select the products the integration should take effect in
- Click Save
Incorporating the product price into the calculation
As soon as you enable Shopify Checkout Settings, your formula element will enable SHOPIFY_PRODUCT_PRICE as one of the available values. This reference represents the price of the Shopify product the calculator is assigned to: You can use SHOPIFY_PRODUCT_PRICE reference in your formula the same way you use element references:
Important to know:
- Checkout integration is currently available with Shopify stores with under 250 products only
- "Buy it now" button/feature on Shopify stores do not support Calconic checkout integration