All calculators created with Calconic are set to 100% width by default, while height varies depending on number of elements added to your calculator. You can change your calculator's width to meet your needs by following these steps:
- Login to your Calconic account
- Click My Calculators at the left side menu.
- Select the calculator you want to resize.
- Click Settings icon.
- Click Calculator style section to expand options.
- Click Fixed tab.
- Add the width of your calculator to the input field.
- Click Save.