What impressions are and how they work
Calculator impressions are counted each time your calculator is loaded on a sharable link, your website, or anywhere else it may be embedded (a single calculator can be embedded to multiple websites). Each time the calculator is fetched, it counts as one impression. All our plans have a set limit in terms of the number of calculator impressions allowed per account:
- The Free plan offers 500 impressions per month.
- The Light plan offers 2.000 impressions per month.
- The Regular plan offers 10.000 impressions per month.
- The Bold plan offers 50.000 impressions per month.
What happens when you run out of impressions?
Once you run out of the impressions, your embedded calculator will appear as a button on your website. By clicking on the button your visitors will be redirected to your calculator’s sharable link with the Calconic_ logo on it. And if you use the lightbox embedding, the link will lead to the calculator’s sharable link, instead of opening the lightbox with your calculator on it.
Don’t worry though; you'll be notified via the email associated with your Calconic account when you reach your impression limit or when you use 75% of your available impressions and will potentially reach the limit before the next impression cycle begins.
How to fix it?
Your calculators will automatically revert back to their original state at the beginning of your next 30-day cycle. You also have the option to upgrade your plan and increase your monthly calculator impression limit, which would immediately revert your calculators back to their original state on your website.
Where can you see how many impressions you’ve used?
Follow the steps below to see the number of impressions used in your current 30-day cycle:
- Log in to your CALCONIC account.
- Click My Calculators on the left side menu.
- Below the My Calculators title you’ll find the total amount of all your calculators’ impressions used in your current 30-day cycle. By hovering your mouse over the number of impressions you can also see when the next impression period starts.
- On the list of your calculators next to the title of any calculator you’ll find the number representing how many times that particular calculator has been fetched in the same 30-day cycle.
NOTE: Impressions' statistics are updated every 24 hours (about 10:00am UTC/GMT+00:00).