Have you built an interactive web calculator and want to integrate it into your Squarespace? It's really easy! All you have to do is copy your calculator’s code snippet and paste it in a specific place of you Squarespace website. Follow the instructions below to do that:
Step 1 | Retrieve your calculator’s code snippet:
- Sign in to your CALCONIC account.
- Click My Calculators.
- Choose the calculator you want to embed to your Squarespace website. If you haven’t built a calculator yet, learn how to create your first interactive calculator by following our step-by-step tutorial.
- Make sure that the calculator is activated. If it isn’t, click the Inactive label to activate it.
- Click the Embed button.
- Click the + New Website button and add your website’s address.
- Click Next.
- Copy your calculator’s code snippet.
Step 2 | Embed the snippet code to your website:
- Sign in to your Squarespace account and choose your website.
- Click Pages.
- Click the page you want to embed your calculator.
- Click Edit.
- Hover your mouse over the place you want to add your calculator and click the label.
- Click Code from the list.
- Paste your code snippet and click the Apply button.
NOTE: Squarespace disables all embedded scripts while you are logged in and editing your site. Log out to review your calculator on your live website.
Need a hand building your first web calculator? Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.