Have you built an interactive web calculator and want to integrate it into your GoDaddy? It's really easy! All you have to do is copy your calculator’s code snippet and paste it in a specific place of you GoDaddy website. Follow the instructions below to do that:
Haven’t you built a calculator yet? Not a big think! Learn how to create your first interactive calculator by following our step-by-step tutorial.
Step 1 | Retrieve your calculator’s code snippet:
- Sign in to your CALCONIC account.
- Click My Calculators.
- Choose the calculator you want to embed to your GoDaddy website.
- Make sure that the calculator is activated. If it isn’t, click the Inactive label to activate it.
- Click the Embed button.
- (Optional) Click the +New Website button and add your website’s address.
- Click Next.
- Copy your calculator’s code snippet.
Step 2 | Embed the snippet code to your website:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account and open the Website Builder.
- Navigate to the page where you want to add your calculator, choose the place where your want your online calculator to be embedded and click Add Section.
- Click HTML on the right-hand menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Paste your calculator's code snipet to the input field below the Custome Code label.
- Click Publish.
Need a hand building your first web calculator? Contact us via email email@example.com.