Adding your custom calculator to a GoDaddy website is really easy. You simply have to copy a code snippet of your calculator and paste it in a specific element of your GoDaddy website. Follow the instruction below to find out how to do that:
Step 1 | Retrieve a code snippet of your calculator:
- Sign in to your CALCONIC account.
- Click My Calculators.
- Choose a calculator you want to embed to your GoDaddy website. If you don't have any calculator built yet, learn how to create your first interactive calculator by following our step-by-step tutorial.
- Make sure that the calculator is activated. If not, click on Inactive label to activate it.
- Click Embed button.
- Click +New Website button and add the address of your website.
- Click Next.
- Click iFrame.
- Copy a code snippet of your calculator.
Step 2 | Embed the snippet code to your website:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Navigate to the page to which you want to add the code and click Add Section.
- Click HTML in the right-hand menu.
- Click rectangle to confirm your choise.
- Paste your code snipet to Custome Code input field.
- Click Save and Publish.
NOTE: CALCONIC calculator can be embedded to a GoDaddy website only as an iFrame. Adding a calculator in standard way you won't be able to control calculator's width.