Adding your custom calculator to a Weebly website is really easy. You simply have to copy a code snippet of your calculator and paste it in a specific element of your Weebly website. Follow the instruction below to find out how to do that:
Step 1 | Retrieve a code snippet of your calculator:
- Sign in to your CALCONIC account.
- Click My Calculators.
- Choose a calculator you want to embed to your Weebly website. If you don't have any calculator built yet, learn how to create your first interactive calculator by following our step-by-step tutorial.
- Make sure that the calculator is activated. If not, click Inactive label to activate it.
- Click Embed button.
- Click +New Website button and add the address of the website where you are gling to embed your calculator (without https:// and www).
- Click Next.
- Click Standard.
- Copy a code snippet of your calculator.
Step 2 | Embed the snippet code to your website:
- Sign in to your Weebly account.
- Choose the website where you want to embed your calculator.
- Click Edit Site or Manage Store for e-commerce websites.
- Click Build.
- Drag Embed code from the left-side menu to to the place of your website where you want to have the calulator embeded.
- Click the new block.
- Click Edit Custom HTML.
- Paste your code snipet to the input field.
- Click Publish.