Using the Mail Results tool, you are able to instantly create an option for the user that lets him e-mail his results to himself or anyone else. The e-mail will contain all the user choices and results from them. You can also customize what the e-mail sends out in addition to the choices and results.
- In the Element label input field you can change the label of the element.
- The Show label slider controls whether the label will be shown.
- In the Email subject input field you can write the subject of the email is and what the user will see when the email is received by them.
- In the Senders name input field you can write what the senders name will be when the email is sent.
- In the Field Placeholder input field you can write what will be seen to the user in the email input field before filling it up.
- In the Email Message input field you can write a message that will be sent to the user specified email which will be included with the choices and results to the receiver.
- In the Email Footer input field you can write what the footer will be for the email.
- In the Button Message input field you can write what will be shown on the button which sends the results out.