The Mail Results tool allows visitors to your website to have their calculated results emailed directly to their inboxes, and sends you a copy of the email at the same time.
- The Element Label input field lets you name your element. The toggle controls whether the label is visible or hidden.
- The Element Tooltip is a text field that lets you give more context to each element or explain what information you require to input. Once enabled, it will appear as a small info icon next to the element title.
- The Email Subject input field lets you choose the subject of the email and what the user will see once they receive it.
- The Sender’s Name input field lets you set the email sender’s name when it’s sent. To ensure email deliverability, we recommend that you avoid adding an email address to this input field.
- The Field Placeholder input field lets you choose what the user will see in the email input field before filling it out.
- The Email Message input field lets you write a message to the user receiving the email, which will be included alongside the choices and results being sent to the individual in question.
- The Email Footer input field lets you create a footer for the email.
- The Button Message input field lets you decide what will be shown on the button that sends the results out.
- The Add Additional Recipient input field lets you add your another email address in case you also want to receive a copy of the email sent to your site visitor. Note that you cannot input more than 1 email address to send the copy to.