Connect your Calconic calculator to the other web applications you use via Zapier.com. If you aren’t yet familiar with it, Zapier is a free application that allows users to connect and send data between thousands of different applications, including Calconic.
Step 1 | Retrieve your API Key:
- Log in to your Calconic account.
- Click Account & Billing on the left side menu.
- Scroll down to the Connected API Keys section.
- Click the Generate Key button next to the Zapier label.
- Copy or write down the generated API Key. You'll need it to integrate your Calconic and Zapier accounts.
Step 2 | Retrieve your calculator's ID:
- Click My Calculators on the left side menu.
- Select the calculator you want to integrate with other web applications.
- Copy the last part of the Calconic Editor's URL address from your browser's address bar. This is your calculator's ID.
Step 3 | Connecting your Calconic calculator with Zapier:
- Login to your Zapier account
- Click the Make a Zap! button at the top-left corner.
- Enter “Calconic” into the search input field and click it.
- Select the preferred trigger. The trigger you select here should match the tool you use on your calculator:
- Choose Receive New Mail Lead if the Mail Results tool is added to the calculator.
- Choose Receive New Payment if the PayPal button is added to the calculator.
- Choose Receive New Order if the Order Form tool is added to the calculator.
- Click the Connect an Account button.
- Paste your API Key (retrieved in Step 1) in a new window.
- (Optional) You can test whether your Calconic account is successfully connected to your Zapier account by clicking the Test button.
- Click the Save + Continue button
- Paste in your calculator's ID into the input field below the Calculator ID label and click the Continue button.
- Done! You have successfully connected your Calconic account and your calculator to Zapier. Now you need to create your Action step!
NOTE: The Zapier integration is still in closed beta and is currently only available via a paid plan. If you would like to get an invitation to test this integration, please contact us via email.